Thursday, February 4, 2010

I have a question....

If everyone says that if you want to reach your dreams you have to work hard and make it happen. You have to make time, believe in yourself and do what you have to do. So what if your dream is different from what you do now. What if your job that you are doing, takes so much of your time, that you just can't get time to 'plan ahead' and 'work hard'. If decide not to sleep anymore, well only sleep 3 hours a day so that I can work on my dream, How can I be sure that everything would not be a waste of time.

I don't want to be a pessimist, but I don't want to be a sleepy, grumpy person for the next few years, and then my dreams don't work out anyway.

Maybe I just need some inspiration.

Anyway, I was just wondering about all this, you know, I want to follow my dreams, but I'm just afraid I will fail.

But I will always keep dreaming!
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Neikie's dreams! All your comments are well-apreciated.

Enjoy your day!

Neikie