Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mermaids?.... I don't think so

I think I have mentioned that I want to be a writer. I have many ideas for Romantic-comedy novels, I just have to put my ideas down on paper. But my BIG writing dream is to start a new phenomena. I want to invent a new 'craze'. Like when Tolkien wrote the "Lord of the Rings" series; Rowling wrote the "Harry Potter" series, and most recently, Meyer write the "Twilight Saga".

So let's see: There have been Hobbits, Wizards & Whitches, and Vampires Werewolves. So with what am I left? Mmmmmmmmm, Let's see.... Mermaids! I don't really know how well that would sell.

I have to think of something completely new, like Meyer did with her Alien Souls in her book "The Host". But It's quite hard to compete with these incredible Talented creative minds.
If you have any ideas which I can borrow, please let me know, I need all the help I can get!

Dream Big!

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Neikie's dreams! All your comments are well-apreciated.

Enjoy your day!

Neikie