Thursday, January 14, 2010

Getting started

It's a new year with new beginnings. Starting to work again is never my favourite thing, but hey, it pays the bills.
The bad thing about my work is that it is not what I want to do for the rest of my life. I might be good at it, but I don't like it. I would love to be more creative with my time, but I just don't get time after work. At least they gave me 3 classes to teach art, but that is along with languages and science. That's the bad part about being a Gr4 teacher. You have to be able to teach anything and everything.
One day I would get the inspiration and follow my dreams. But until then It's just me and the 36 children in front of me. Maybe I should encourage them to follow their dreams, so that they don't make my mistakes.
Anyways, this is my first blog, so lets see how this works. Give me any feedback on how I'm doing. I need all the help I can get.
Fanx 4 ya Ears
xoxo
Neikiegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Neikie's dreams! All your comments are well-apreciated.

Enjoy your day!

Neikie